Position posted on 2017-06-27 12:16:40
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days
Salary: Negotiable plus company car
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing and executing our digital marketing communications. You will need to demonstrate experience of managing large scale digital marketing campaigns and optimising performance for national retail brands. This is a hands on role that will encompass all of the digital acquisition channels. You will be commercially aware, proactive and self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail. You will be adept at leading digital marketing agencies in the execution of the campaigns and form strong working relationships with suppliers.
Core Performance Areas
- Assist the Head of Digital to develop the digital acquisition strategy which creates awareness of the brand and drives usage and engagement of all digital channels and ultimately drive footfall into our national store network
- Primary lead in the delivery of the digital acquisition strategy through our digital agencies
- Measure, track and report on the performance of the two brand websites to key stakeholders and the Executive team
- Identify optimisation opportunities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Effective and accurate planning of multiple campaigns across two brands
- Manage KPIs to provide full reporting on digital and business conversions
- Preparation of accurate monthly board reports using internal data and Google Analytics to assess performance against the core KPIs per channel
- Analyse campaign results to provide insightful recommendations and optimisations to improve campaign efficiency, including allocation of budget, targeting, timelines etc.
- Day to day responsibility for a c£1.5m digital marketing budget for www.scs.co.uk and www.houseoffrasermadetoordersofas.co.uk
- Ensure all digital marketing communications are legally compliant at all times
- Day to day management of two direct reports
- Plan and manage on-going testing and refinement to the platform, to ensure effective CRO
- Build strong relationships with external vendors and agencies to secure optimum business results
- Primary lead on:
- on-page SEO content and optimisation
- external SEO opportunities via our digital marketing agencies agency, including earned media and other inbound marketing opportunities
- affiliate networks through the our chosen digital marketing agency, including communication of all promotions and product changes, while keeping a close eye on ROI
- PPC and display campaigns via the agency, including identifying new opportunities, managing technical expectations, ensuring ROI is maximised at all times
- creating engaging and timely email marketing campaigns from concept to delivery using our preferred supplier to ensure maximum CTR and conversion
- the overarching social media strategy and channels to ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Assist the Head of Digital in the preparation of annual budgets where required.
This is the job for me! So what next?
› Download application form
› Request application form